Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
U right, its not about her tho, if i let these guys punk me once ill be getting tested all the time so imma confront him where everyone can see it. I could go talk to the OGs (his grandfather) but i ain't the type to go tattlin n the old timers are cool with me they already let me be , invite me to eat with em n stuff sometimes
Find better friends!

This sounds like high school stuff dude….perhaps it’s time to improve your surroundings a bit brother…just my useless, usually crazy opinion….
Sounds like he needs 1 of my acres! ;) :d5: :crying:

This sounds like high school stuff dude….perhaps it’s time to improve your surroundings a bit brother…just my useless, usually crazy opinion….
The hood is like a continuation of everything that happened in high school :rofl: :rofl: this is why we moved out of south central I didn't want my son growing up around all this, a mixed white and Mexican/guatemalan baby nah no thanks. We moved in with my wife's parents after he was born it's suuuuper Asian over here, very chill. We were right in the middle of all those George Floyd riots in 2020 shit was wiiillld so we dipped about a year later, as I'm sure most sane people did.

Last edited:
Handle your scandal big dawg, just know if a girl is up for grabs like that in the first place, she belongs to the streets. A real partner won't even acknowledge other men like that. You can either fight every guy who challenges you over a female or you can fall back, get the next one on your arm and let him fall victim to her tricks cause I promise he will be in ur shoes soon enough. We don't need to continue that negative vibration in the world, there is already too much of it. If you get backed into a corner, let em have everything you got but otherwise be like a duck with water, just let it roll off your back homie.
Be a wolf in a heard of sheep bud...

The hood is like a continuation of everything that happened is high school :rofl: :rofl: this is why we moved out of south central I didn't want my son growing up around all this, a mixed white and Mexican/guatemalan baby nah no thanks. We moved in with my wife's parents after he was born it's suuuuper Asian over here, very chill. We were right in the middle of all those George Floyd riots in 2020 shit was wiiillld so we dipped about a year later, as I'm sure most sane people did.
Personally, I’m a Violent Pacifist. I’ll kick your ass if you disturb my peace. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah, that’s no way to live…at least not long term. You can’t kick all of the asses…..and eventually you accidentally kill somebody if you have enough street fights…or the other way. Best to seek greener pastures, so to speak.

Personally, I’m a Violent Pacifist. I’ll kick your ass if you disturb my peace. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah, that’s no way to live…at least not long term. You can’t kick all of the asses…..and eventually you accidentally kill somebody if you have enough street fights…or the other way. Best to seek greener pastures, so to speak.
Agree

Ole Jonny 🍎 weed here found a seed in his wallet for some odd reason and decided to plant it in a pot I seen at some business...they take good care of their plants... maybe this will make it...😆

Ole Jonny 🍎 weed here found a seed in his wallet for some odd reason and decided to plant it in a pot I seen at some business...they take good care of their plants... maybe this will make it...😆
Smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ now I know I need to check your wallet before you leave anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back