Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
See that’s not something I do or will do . We’re always together except for a few reasons and I trust him. He would be stupid to cheat on me 💯
Ummmmm…..are you insinuating that there are women that actually do this? I hate it when I find out a joke isn’t actually a joke :doh::doh::rofl::rofl:

Ummmmm…..are you insinuating that there are women that actually do this? I hate it when I find out a joke isn’t actually a joke :doh::doh::rofl::rofl:
Ohhh I know someone who used to do it to someone and @InkAddict$ knows who I’m talking about
It's a joke but my wife doesn't do that...
good save for your a$$
D7EFD988-7030-48A3-8B7F-5EB939C38A02.gif
@InkAddict$

It's so hot here my 2 ac units ain't doing shit...I got all my tents wide open with fan and a portable ac unit blowing inside the 5x5 the tents are reaching 91°f....it's ridiculous 😑
2 more ac’s tomorrow and I hope another by Monday but idk for the holiday

It's so hot here my 2 ac units ain't doing shit...I got all my tents wide open with fan and a portable ac unit blowing inside the 5x5 the tents are reaching 91°f....it's ridiculous 😑
Turn the lights down for this part of the day….and if you have a nighttime for your plants, lights off should be the hottest part of the day. Mine are off 3:30 to 7:30

Turn the lights down for this part of the day….and if you have a nighttime for your plants, lights off should be the hottest part of the day. Mine are off 3:30 to 7:30
You run 20/4 I run 18/6 I keep mine off from 10am to 4pm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back