Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hotfire :toke:

1688164883434.gif

I know i dont know the whole story here but there are more women than men in this earth, no need for all that drama pinks. People get killed over some pussy it's so ridiculous. Behind every baddie is a dude tired of her shit don't let these females get you into shit. On to the next one Playa!
U right, its not about her tho, if i let these guys punk me once ill be getting tested all the time so imma confront him where everyone can see it. I could go talk to the OGs (his grandfather) but i ain't the type to go tattlin n the old timers are cool with me they already let me be , invite me to eat with em n stuff sometimes

U right, its not about her tho, if i let these guys punk me once ill be getting tested all the time so imma confront him where everyone can see it. I could go talk to the OGs (his grandfather) but i ain't the type to go tattlin n the old timers are cool with me they already let me be , invite me to eat with em n stuff sometimes
This sounds like high school stuff dude….perhaps it’s time to improve your surroundings a bit brother…just my useless, usually crazy opinion….

Handle your scandal big dawg, just know if a girl is up for grabs like that in the first place, she belongs to the streets. A real partner won't even acknowledge other men like that. You can either fight every guy who challenges you over a female or you can fall back, get the next one on your arm and let him fall victim to her tricks cause I promise he will be in ur shoes soon enough. We don't need to continue that negative vibration in the world, there is already too much of it. If you get backed into a corner, let em have everything you got but otherwise be like a duck with water, just let it roll off your back homie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back