Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks excellent. Will you wait a bit to collect?
Nope maybe a minute this stuff was actually pretty oilly needed to cold plate from the fridge.. Most are ready to pick up at room temp within seconds…

This Outlier z was tackier collecting it right away on room temp plate so it doesn’t turn to shatter

5A24C640-7FC3-4A36-8706-04FAB3935299.jpeg

spose it depends on your view of good and bad. Robbing the people ruining my city is but a public service ,
Seems like just recently some guy thought beating up people trying to fuck his girlfriend was a public service….hmmmmm. Maybe I’m misremembering :rofl: :rofl: :muahaha:

Seems like just recently some guy thought beating up people trying to fuck his girlfriend was a public service….hmmmmm. Maybe I’m misremembering :rofl: :rofl: :muahaha:
Ex girlfriend and I wasn't even trying. Goin to see ol boy tonight, gotta squash it can't walk around with shit festering cuz this type of stuff only spreads

Nope maybe a minute this stuff was actually pretty oilly needed to cold plate from the fridge.. Most are ready to pick up at room temp within seconds…

This Outlier z was tackier collecting it right away on room temp plate so it doesn’t turn to shatter

View attachment 1609626
I just pressed 4 different girls and mixed it, Skywalker og, Rucu Cucu , Mephisto Wedding and Tinto de Verano, 4 grams of each....taste is """" awkward """", that's the best word to describe it, LOL but man-o-man does it get you stoned!

Last edited:
Ex girlfriend and I wasn't even trying. Goin to see ol boy tonight, gotta squash it can't walk around with shit festering cuz this type of stuff only spreads
I was just attempting to be funny amigro :bighug: bring a hammer, in case the squashing needs some motivation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back