Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lived in western Washington for years I paid godly prices for my old house plus utilities and everything it’s wayyy cheaper for a house out here than there . Back home in Washington my old house was roughly 475k-525 I had a 4 bedroom and out here for a brand new 4 bedroom it’s 275-350
Yup, supply and demand. I live in Massachusetts and housing is way overpriced. Much greater portion of resources on housing. Getting tough as we are retired.

I would sell and move in a heartbeat but that would require cleaning out my basement.
I helped a lady in Maine clean out her basement and found a 9 foot robotic Santa Claus that she didn’t know she owned :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I plugged it in and turned it on, and she just kept saying how neat it was:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pressing some Walter white to take camping it’s juicy :drool:
7C356850-9903-4868-88E9-EA056C33A316.jpeg

I helped a lady in Maine clean out her basement and found a 9 foot robotic Santa Claus that she didn’t know she owned :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I plugged it in and turned it on, and she just kept saying how neat it was:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
No such prizes in mine, but plenty of old skis, boogie boards, surf skimmers, camping gear and stuff I swear I’ll get off my duff to use. Never gonna happen. Glamping at this juncture. A/C and a working toilet necessary.

I spose it depends on your view of good and bad. Robbing the people ruining my city is but a public service , if they want to keep spending the loot to make it as bland and cookie cutter as where they came from then some of it should go back to the community. Like omg a store in the middle of a neighborhood instead of on a busy street , quick call the zoning board did they know theres a Ukrainian market here for 80 years. I go out of my way to piss on the condos that all face each other and not the street so they can have all of our benefits of our city without having to see or interact with us filthy locals. I don't want them to have a moment of peace. They hired security guards that try to shoo ppl off a public sidewalk. These bad people flaunting as saviors are protected by the law far too often so I intend to keep knockin these stuck up pricks off their high horses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back