Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
For my next round maybe i will circle back to one of the 1st strains i grew and make sure they pop without issue! If i put my 2 Tupperware dishes of seeds into the mini fridge it would take up the whole fridge minus the tiny drawers at bottom and what fits in door!

For my next round maybe i will circle back to one of the 1st strains i grew and make sure they pop without issue! If i put my 2 Tupperware dishes of seeds into the mini fridge it would take up the whole fridge minus the tiny drawers at bottom and what fits in door!
I’m currently growing a strain from seed that’s at least 6 years old….it’s never even seen a fridge….hell, they don’t even know what refrigeration is. :rofl:

Tired of the reggae frank? I don't think I ever seen you post country music let alone country rap :doh::headbang::toke::lildab:
Haha all I listened to in the military was country…..

Reggae came with weed….in all honesty, in an attempt to normalize it in my brain. After the life I had lead, it was hard to shake the feeling that I was just doing drugs all day. I never used until I was 30….. and really did buy into the drug war bs.

Once I realized that it worked really well for ptsd and pain, and that it was better than the 14 pills a day I was on…. I started looking for ways to kinda immerse myself in the culture a little….and reggae music was pretty much the obvious first step. It’s catchy…

Now that I’ve achieved my goal, I’m finding more of my old self to be re-emerging. It’s a good thing I think.

Plus I’ve become disillusioned by those types after recent events.

Ginger and lemon tea is excellent for nausea….and other stuff too. Lemon sorbet to cleanse and then try to eat something. Just my experience.
I tried ginger ale that stuffs nasty I’ll try lemon tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back