Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
reggae music was pretty much the obvious first step. It’s catchy

Me too I’ve listen to it all and have gone through about every phase and genre.. in high school it was rap some alternative then after school rock all kinds but I did have a heavy metal phase.. I never listened to country until I work at the tractor dealership and it was a must NO ONE listened to anything but so after 6 years of that it sort of got stuck on me and then once I came to AFN is when the country rap came along thanks @Dabber :toke::rofl::rofl: Now it’s pretty much everything to keep things mixed up.. I never cared for much punk rock or reggae but you have changed me there I have found myself enjoying some of the reggae you post:jointman:

I have to let my baby @Mrs.InkAddict take a nap....she needs the rest for the baby...I try to help as much as possible around the house and with the kids while she rests...I love this women and the child inside her....also all of AFN....

Me too I’ve listen to it all and have gone through about every phase and genre.. in high school it was rap some alternative then after school rock all kinds but I did have a heavy metal phase.. I never listened to country until I work at the tractor dealership and it was a must NO ONE listened to anything but so after 6 years of that it sort of got stuck on me and then once I came to AFN is when the country rap came along thanks @Dabber :toke::rofl::rofl: Now it’s pretty much everything to keep things mixed up.. I never cared for much punk rock or reggae but you have changed me there I have found myself enjoying some of the reggae you post:jointman:
I never liked punk, until I got a job for the most irresponsible security company on the planet, doing security for punk shows around the phoenix area. Both local and national bands. The music is an excellent soundtrack for beating up punks :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Besides, they don’t really care honestly.

oh, trust me -> Gracie carez :rofl: :doh: mmm, but seriously, even if she didn't, i do ....i fully believe in lettin a dog, especially a big dog, run free whenever possible....i.e. let em actually be a dog....and that'z alwayz been a great thing about livin where i do :thumbsup: don't get me wrong, she duz know how to walk on a leash & walkz well on one, i jus don't believe in it is all, unless absolutely necessary :shrug: i do alwayz take her leash with me on walkiez, but never hafta uze it....at worst, all she ever chasez are squirrelz or the occasional bunny :mrgreen: however :eyebrows:, i did jus get back from buyin her a long 16' lead, the retractable kind, so we'll try that out on this evening'z walkie ;) ppp

Haha all I listened to in the military was country…..

Reggae came with weed….in all honesty, in an attempt to normalize it in my brain. After the life I had lead, it was hard to shake the feeling that I was just doing drugs all day. I never used until I was 30….. and really did buy into the drug war bs.

Once I realized that it worked really well for ptsd and pain, and that it was better than the 14 pills a day I was on…. I started looking for ways to kinda immerse myself in the culture a little….and reggae music was pretty much the obvious first step. It’s catchy…

Now that I’ve achieved my goal, I’m finding more of my old self to be re-emerging. It’s a good thing I think.

Plus I’ve become disillusioned by those types after recent events.

long story short, u need -> more METAL in ur life :headbang: trust me....:yeah:ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back