Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regularly is a subjective term…..you do you amigro :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lildab:
Ya n honestly who's gonna do laundry
gOG.gif

@Frankthetank p.s. -> the winterz here are def not arizona winterz....jus sayin :toke: ppp
Definitely not maine winters either, in case you forgot I also lived there…..along with Pennsylvania, Virginia, North Carolina, Idaho, California, Mississippi…..I’ve been around the block a time or two :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It took me so long to catch up it is time to go make linner, Bacon Cheeseburgers tonight. I made ~7# of chicken breakfast sausage and ~6# of chicken Italian sausage this morning. I used fresh sage (two kinds) and French Thyme in the breakfast sausage. The sample I cooked up was very good. The spices will infuse better after freezing.

BBL

I spend all my time alone and am never bored

In an ideal world…. I find an old, but smaller farm to buy. Acres, house/barn, fields, etc….. and a nice distance to the neighbors….. and a long, long driveway.

yup, i'm def my own best friend & to hell with any-n-everybody else :finger: :cooldance: u could def find what ur lookin for here :thumbsup: ppp

@Mañ'O'Green. Thanks for the reps! Almost definitely gonna need more room. I've got a 4x4 and a spare light in reserve... well, have a 2x4 too but it's only 5' tall and I was gonna run a couple @Jean-O autos in it from my grow battle prize, lol. Was trying to only run one tent this summer but, who am I kidding... I want more plants!

Definitely not maine winters either, in case you forgot I also lived there…..along with Pennsylvania, Virginia, North Carolina, Idaho, California, Mississippi…..I’ve been around the block a time or two :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ya, i been round the ol' block a time or three meself :whew: and welp, i'd hafta say the worst winterz for me were up in montana :snow2: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back