Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno….yippee, perhaps. Does she know there’s dogs, weed, and people that shower regularly (it’s a modern commune lol)
She wanted to dance in the rain sold me dabs n moon rocks and dated the hierarchy of the one of the local crew. I think if there's a chick that might be down....

She wanted to dance in the rain sold me dabs n moon rocks and dated the hierarchy of the one of the local crew. I think if there's a chick that might be down....
Long as she can leave all that big city drama in the big city…..sounds cool.

But…..

Wait…..how long is this list of said hierarchy? I mean, she can’t be the only woman in that metropolis. Perhaps you find a car with fewer miles….. or not. There’s something to be said for a well broken in automobile. If you pick up what I’m laying down :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Long as she can leave all that big city drama in the big city…..sounds cool.

But…..

Wait…..how long is this list of said hierarchy? I mean, she can’t be the only woman in that metropolis. Perhaps you find a car with fewer miles….. or not. There’s something to be said for a well broken in automobile. If you pick up what I’m laying down :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:crying:

Huh, I be stoned again, I just don't know how that is always happening, and especially after scarfing down dinner(goulash tonight) and before a dessert......:shrug:

Huh, I be stoned again, I just don't know how that is always happening, and especially after scarfing down dinner(goulash tonight) and before a dessert......:shrug:
Those ain’t your daddy’s lucky strikes, there sailor :thumbsup: :rofl:

people that shower regularly (it’s a modern commune lol)
Whoo hold up you never said anything about showering if you and pinky don't have to wear pants I shouldn't have to shower just sayin :toke::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Just kidding I shower daily just got out of one actually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back