Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention they do realize the troops didn’t start the war right? They go under orders and quite positive yall woulda been much happier staying here and never having been sent but when orders come then not your choice! You would think even them morons woulda seen Forrest Gump to see that most soldiers are just following someone elses orders! :shrug:

Dont worry we appreciate yall ;) :salute:
I’ll take it one step further……the commander in chief (the president) was a democrat for much of the time I was in. And these people have his face bumper stickered to their fucking hybrid….but I’m the bad guy.

View attachment 1608073
One marriage was scary enough, think I’m a single guy from here on out..

Well, the town is in the middle of nowhere….but I live within the town. And I can’t stay here. The townsfolk are less than thrilled about having veterans live within their community…. And are growing more and more vocal. Some fuck asked me the other day if I missed raping and pillaging.

And to be clear, I don’t advertise my past. It just kinda got out. I’m not one to put up with shit talking, but understand that injuring the neighbors is probably a bad road to go down, again. Plus, I gained a boatload of equity in the past three years. So, why not..you know..?
Well i know the first place to go pillaging
mickeymous_nu21taq7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back