Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I think that takes NY off the list unless you get a lady friend or roommate it’s 3 mature and 3 immature per adult up to 2 adults max
1687811610653.gif

One marriage was scary enough, think I’m a single guy from here on out..
man i thought you were already out in the sticks. i want to leave california but realistically we probably wont :rofl:
Well, the town is in the middle of nowhere….but I live within the town. And I can’t stay here. The townsfolk are less than thrilled about having veterans live within their community…. And are growing more and more vocal. Some fuck asked me the other day if I missed raping and pillaging.

And to be clear, I don’t advertise my past. It just kinda got out. I’m not one to put up with shit talking, but understand that injuring the neighbors is probably a bad road to go down, again. Plus, I gained a boatload of equity in the past three years. So, why not..you know..?

View attachment 1608073

Well, the town is in the middle of nowhere….but I live within the town. And I can’t stay here. The townsfolk are less than thrilled about having veterans live within their community…. And are growing more and more vocal. Some fuck asked me the other day if I missed raping and pillaging.

And to be clear, I don’t advertise my past. It just kinda got out. I’m not one to put up with shit talking, but understand that injuring the neighbors is probably a bad road to go down, again. Plus, I gained a boatload of equity in the past three years. So, why not..you know..?
Oh…. And to be clear-er……. I never fucking raped or pillaged shit. I did, on the other hand….get severely injured serving the country.

easily mixed up, in the heads of the dumb.

And are growing more and more vocal. Some fuck asked me the other day if I missed raping and pillaging.
WTF that is some bullshit I never would have thought that something like that would happen to someone that has served and fought for our country I have the up most respect for all veterans. :worship::thanks::salute:

So now after we get done with pinky's brawl we are going to come take care of that guy no need for you to get in trouble :d5:

Oh…. And to be clear-er……. I never fucking raped or pillaged shit. I did, on the other hand….get severely injured serving the country.

I never would have thought any of our soldiers would do something like that.. Does that really happen over there? sounds like ignorant people assuming what's going on

WTF that is some bullshit I never would have thought that something like that would happen to someone that has served and fought for our country I have the up most respect for all veterans. :worship::thanks::salute:

So now after we get done with pinky's brawl we are going to come take care of that guy no need for you to get in trouble :d5:
My own fault….. I shoulda known not to move to a hippy town….old hippies too. Same people that spat on my dad back in the day.

I have nothing against hippies…..hell, I’m friends with some. But….the politically minded of that bunch certainly have a problem with me.

Funny too…..because I consider myself to be a-political. I stay out of it.

View attachment 1608073

don't like veterans?
tenor-1.gif

yeah fuck all that commie bullshit. That's all I'm gonna say cause I'll get banned real quick.

My own fault….. I shoulda known not to move to a hippy town….old hippies too. Same people that spat on my dad back in the day.

I have nothing against hippies…..hell, I’m friends with some. But….the politically minded of that bunch certainly have a problem with me.

Funny too…..because I consider myself to be a-political. I stay out of it.
Oh the irony of those people. Bet they support the war in Ukraine though :rofl: :rofl:

Ya they sound like they needed 1 of these

1687812752775.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back