Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mail came today! And got the freebie I wanted! SOH x 24 carat
20230626_134114.jpg

Oh and by the way frank you got me side tracked with that what I meant to say to that post was I never said anything about a marriage just "friends":eyebrows: you just need another adult in the house so you can have 12 plants:yeah:

Not that I saw…..these people watch to many anti war movies from the vietnam era.
Not to mention they do realize the troops didn’t start the war right? They go under orders and quite positive yall woulda been much happier staying here and never having been sent but when orders come then not your choice! You would think even them morons woulda seen Forrest Gump to see that most soldiers are just following someone elses orders! :shrug:

Dont worry we appreciate yall ;) :salute:

Oh and by the way frank you got me side tracked with that what I meant to say to that post was I never said anything about a marriage just "friends":eyebrows: you just need another adult in the house so you can have 12 plants:yeah:
Haha I got enough problems. Three giant plants doesn’t sound too bad, I can make it work :rofl: :rofl:

And ya @Frankthetank sounds like u need a roommate if u move to NY! Plenty of members that grow and don’t smoke! Be nice someone else grows half the smoke and u get to smash it all and dab it up….plus they pay half the bills! Sounds like a win win! :eyebrows::headbang::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back