Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we talking about these ones cause they are still available :nono::yoinks:

VIVOSUN AeroWave E6 Grow Tent Fan 6”, Smart Wifi Control, US Patented Auto Oscillating Clip fan, Strong Airflow but Low Noise, and Fully-Adjustable Tilt for Hydroponic Ventilation Circulation, Black https://a.co/d/6iQAX00
View attachment 1608072
No it was the model that looked like the monkey fans just a different clip for attaching to the tent pole!

Where you headed bro? Coming up to the north country we are pretty rural just have to deal with a little snow :haha::nono::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
All places that don’t want to put me in jail for growing are on the table. Preferably someplace with a minimum plant count of 6 or greater, although I can grow four monsters and out yield six smaller…so I guess that’s the absolute minimum. Four.

All places that don’t want to put me in jail for growing are on the table. Preferably someplace with a minimum plant count of 6 or greater, although I can grow four monsters and out yield six smaller…so I guess that’s the absolute minimum. Four.

Well I think that takes NY off the list unless you get a lady friend or roommate it’s 3 mature and 3 immature per adult up to 2 adults max

High Mossy :pass:Ya better than a hot stick in the eye :thumbsup: First good rain (5 inches) last night it had been 2 months :coffee:
I was in the love mode and the thingy that connects us all went belly up :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back