Not open for further replies.
IMG_20230626_163008846_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230626_163032218_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230626_163100693_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230626_163046333_HDR.jpg
:woohoo:raspberries!!!
IMG_20230626_163120142_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230626_163209352_HDR.jpg

Good Morfnoevight All you chatty Live stoners!

60/60 is pretty close to ideal. A little up or down from that is ok. Lots of other factors to influence that as well. Size of the plants, how much you need to dry, how big your drying area is, airflow, etc.... Drying is definitely the trickiest part. I still struggle with it and with knowing when it's dry enough to bag or jar.

How are you going to store and cure your dried product at the end? Are you planning on the old standby of Mason Jars? A lot of people here have converted to using Grove Bags. They are a special polymer that maintains humidity levels and keeps your stuff in prime condition. Long term storage is possible if you heat seal the bags too. I tend to put a hygrometer and Boveda packs in my Grove bags as I still don't trust myself to get it right. Easy reassurance with both of those in there.

As for when it's dry enough?

@Mañ'O'Green recommends using a wood moisture meter to tell when the buds are dry enough to get bagged up. I can't remember which one or which % he says is correct. I expect he will chime in later. (Pro grower there and very knowledgable. )
I dry in a room that is ~74°F and from 50% to 65% RH, I dry the whole plant if RH is running on the low side and just branches If it is on the high side. I dry to 13% to 14% on a wood meter then I trim off all of the stemmed leaves and cut branches to fit into brown paper bags. I dry for another day or two in the bags until the meter reads 11% then I cut the buds off the stems and give a final trim bby hand or machine and into the Grove Bags with a hygrometer, after 12 hours if the RH is in range of 58% to 64% I take the hygrometer out and heat seal the bags. The bud will be perfectly cured in two weeks but stay good for many months even years.

I've smoked my weed that is better then 92% Dab from a dispensary...how is my weed better then that....
It is the whole plant effect. Much better than extracted THC.

View attachment 1607910

You know.....I could harvest them now and be Happy with what I got...:pass:......But........

I got this coming today.....

• This bud explode contains a super concentrated PK to increase the size of your buds, producing heavy and abundant blooms.
  • ✅🌷 Improve the flavor and aroma of your flowers with the Big Boom bud, increasing its content in essential oils and organoleptic properties; More size, more resin, more aroma and more flavor.
  • ✅💥 Fatten your buds with 52% phosphorus and 34% potassium, and you need really low doses to get results; Available in formats from 50g to 5kg for the most professional growers.
  • ✅🌱 It is applied during the last phase of flowering to increase the weight and size of your buds for a great high-quality harvest.

And I can't Help Wondering if it Would work..........:headbang: .. #GreedyStoner
#GreedyStoner ....:bighug:...sharing one....:pass:...how's you....?

Still no mains watter here........:pass:.....hoping when they get to work 10am...they might Notice that we are Off........
It might be a little late for the P-K boost but it won't hurt. Time for some Bud Candy?
Well im not workn today now imma have 2 swollen eyes after a scrap at the bus terminal. This some bullshit . :cuss:
Bummer, I read the rest of the story. I'll come and talk them do death :gary:

Ok, if I want to do something with these pucks, do I do the whole canister at the same time, or a smaller amount?View attachment 1608053
I make sludge. Fill with everclear and wait a few days, evaporate off the ethanol, decarb and use like rosin in edibles. Tastes like shyte so use in something strong like brownies, it will fook you up!
Yeah i can understand that but it doesn’t matter if I have 2 hrs or 20hrs of sleep I am still exhausted and can go right back to sleep

You need to have a sleep study done. I have obstructive sleep apnea and that is what I felt like before getting a CPAP 20+ years ago. O would be dead by now without it.

@Frank the Dank I thank you for your service :salute: People are nuts nowadays. It is just like in the movie Idiocracy!

Yo @420Forever ……is the northern or southern part of that place more desirable over the other? Or doesn’t matter as long as you stay away from the cities?

hmmm....well, i'm in the northern part, which is primarily jus farmland & dotted with itty-bitty lil townz, and for the most part, ur biggest enemy here is jus plain boredom:bored::rofl: cheap livin tho overall, no crime & nice, clean air, so....:thumbsup: but ya, stay away from the citiez & it'z all pretty much the same, lol....i've never been down into the southern half, but know it startz gettin a lil more costly in general, cuz of the ozark mtn'z & all, so....:shrug: i've been here 23y now, and ya, it'z had itz momentz, lol, but i have no complaintz overall & will most likely die here (jeez, that'z a whole other thought...:doh: ) ppp

I tell myself just one hit to ease the mind and soul, but 5-6 bong hits later........ :funny:
Yeah….one hit to ease mind and soul, plus….let’s see here, there’s gotta be one for momma, I suppose one could be for the corp, gotta add one to pay tribute to King Neptune, we’ll add another for all of the un initiated polywogs, plus another for good measure.

There
1687818762677.gif

My work here is done :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

which is primarily jus farmland & dotted with itty-bitty lil townz, and for the most part, ur biggest enemy here is jus plain boredom:bored::rofl: cheap livin tho overall, no crime & nice, clean air, so....:thumbsup:
Perfect….all the things I want. I’m immune from boredom. I spend all my time alone and am never bored….. and that still stands after my tv died a few weeks ago….I’m back on the books :thumbsup: :d5: :pass:

In an ideal world…. I find an old, but smaller farm to buy. Acres, house/barn, fields, etc….. and a nice distance to the neighbors….. and a long, long driveway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back