Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup, i'm def my own best friend & to hell with any-n-everybody else :finger: :cooldance: u could def find what ur lookin for here :thumbsup: ppp
Well, technically Dude is my best friend, but I’m very close second…..ya know, an account of the fact that I have to laugh at both of our jokes. Dude doesn’t understand how to laugh. Simple beast. :doh: :rofl: :pass:

Well, technically Dude is my best friend, but I’m very close second…..ya know, an account of the fact that I have to laugh at both of our jokes. Dude doesn’t understand how to laugh. Simple beast. :doh: :rofl: :pass:

touche' :crying: ppp

Oh yeah, that’s a special kind of cold up there. Beautiful country though….
Special kind of cold?, been there done that, north of Iceland in November on the flight deck....I don't think my toes have fully recovered yet from those steel toe flightdeck boots, portable freezers for your feet!

It took me so long to catch up it is time to go make linner, Bacon Cheeseburgers tonight. I made ~7# of chicken breakfast sausage and ~6# of chicken Italian sausage this morning. I used fresh sage (two kinds) and French Thyme in the breakfast sausage. The sample I cooked up was very good. The spices will infuse better after freezing.

BBL

Meatballs subs here tonight :toke:
EB20EE2D-9843-42A7-A664-4890887557AE.jpeg

Special kind of cold?, been there done that, north of Iceland in November on the flight deck....I don't think my toes have fully recovered yet from those steel toe flightdeck boots, portable freezers for your feet!
Fuck that…..did you guys have to bust ice from the flight deck, up? Always seemed like a uniquely shitty job.. :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back