Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks mighty similar to my GE dehumidifier i no longer use cuz its under a factory recall for being a fire hazard! :yoinks: :nono:
Been running strong for at least a couple years now. Only thing I ever buy a warranty for are dehumidifiers, and I haven't heard anything about it from home depot yet... :pass: But I'm pretty sure it's gonna have some sort of issue that's gonna make me use up that warranty by next spring :cools:

What brand? I run all ac infinity and it never does that...

Goin down to feed in a minute and will check the brand. I run a AC Infinity 6" as well. It's on 8 now with only 2 plants in the tent and the humidity is around 55. My main problem is that I can't vent outside as I'm in a walkout basement and the bedroom is in the back in the underground part. In VA, so it's pretty humid here this time of year. Nowhere near where I moved from though

Goin down to feed in a minute and will check the brand. I run a AC Infinity 6" as well. It's on 8 now with only 2 plants in the tent and the humidity is around 55. My main problem is that I can't vent outside as I'm in a walkout basement and the bedroom is in the back in the underground part. In VA, so it's pretty humid here this time of year. Nowhere near where I moved from though

I am surprised that a decent size unit can't bring it down in a small space.

Same Missouri is hell hot and humid....but I'd run an extention at least out the room if you can...if it's at 55% ok that's fine just keep the temp around 75 80

No windows in the basement? Or a dryer vent?

That's her
Is that so … so our stuff isn’t nice 🤔 hmm 🤨 ohh daddy … smh 🤦🏻‍♀️
2A1B6174-E627-46E7-9F67-D6122C0260E9.jpeg

It's the exhaust in the ceiling that makes it work. If I turn it off at certain times I'll literally get water running down the walls with the dehumidifier running. 13x13ish room
View attachment 1607851

Ahhhhh, that was the next question: venting out. Still strange for me as I have the other dehumidifier in the main room and it's in the 40% range

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back