Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been running strong for at least a couple years now. Only thing I ever buy a warranty for are dehumidifiers, and I haven't heard anything about it from home depot yet... :pass: But I'm pretty sure it's gonna have some sort of issue that's gonna make me use up that warranty by next spring :cools:
I had one last a year...my new one is a bigger better one...pulls like 🤪

Window in the bathroom the next room over and the wife's studio on the other side of that. Bathroom window faces the street and studio is a no go! I'm about 25 yards/meters off the street, but all my neighbors are the older nosey types. So, don't want anything facing the street.

Venting out is"Shirley" the issue, but seems like the dehumidifiers would handle things???
What about up? Can you get away with venting into a room upstairs? Or all the way into the attic?

Window in the bathroom the next room over and the wife's studio on the other side of that. Bathroom window faces the street and studio is a no go! I'm about 25 yards/meters off the street, but all my neighbors are the older nosey types. So, don't want anything facing the street.

Venting out is"Shirley" the issue, but seems like the dehumidifiers would handle things???
Inline fan with a filter on it before it hits outside somewhere :headbang: Would think dehumidifiers would just work, but they're just 1 more thing in the kit here and need help like everything else

The AC Infinity is on 8 and there are two tower fans too! Doesn't make sense somehow. Stumps Hvac guys too!
I've had this issue b4....I literally had to seal the whole room and run 2 dehumidifiers and the exhaust out the window...but as long as the walls aren't sweating they will be fine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back