Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This stuff:

iu

No windows in the basement? Or a dryer vent?

Window in the bathroom the next room over and the wife's studio on the other side of that. Bathroom window faces the street and studio is a no go! I'm about 25 yards/meters off the street, but all my neighbors are the older nosey types. So, don't want anything facing the street.

Venting out is"Shirley" the issue, but seems like the dehumidifiers would handle things???

It is in the upper 40's to 50 in the small room with the tent, but inside the tent it's still in the 60's with it zipped up
If it's good in the room outside the tent, then just kick the exhaust fan up and it'll pull the drier air in :pass: Maybe add some more fans to move some air inside

Window in the bathroom the next room over and the wife's studio on the other side of that. Bathroom window faces the street and studio is a no go! I'm about 25 yards/meters off the street, but all my neighbors are the older nosey types. So, don't want anything facing the street.

Venting out is"Shirley" the issue, but seems like the dehumidifiers would handle things???
A big $200 one will help that's what i did...

I know give it time one thing you don't have is patience....
Nope I don’t I learned very young if I waited for something from anyone it wouldn’t have ever happened I’ve been independent my whole life , you know that so patience is something I don’t have , but I think I’ve been patient with everything considering the last few months 🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back