Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang! I set up the joke and everything.....

WANK TRAINAH!

giphy.gif

Guess when you move next first thing on checklist is making sure the place has a nice new breaker setup that can support what u wanna run! Damn home builders these days better plan for people like us when they run the electric!
Fuck I know this is bs....

I use this thing. I just run it 5% less then what I want. My runoff dumps into the same bucket and I just toss it into the yard every 2 or 3 days. But the dehumidifier pretty much keeps the room around where I want it. Sometimes it never stops running though. I'll turn it down to 40 when everything is in flower
View attachment 1607826

Wow! I got two 70 pints, one in the bedroom with the tent and one in the main room in the basement. still doesn't get close to what I want in the tent. Usually just over 60%.That is with it set at 40%. I have to open the tent and blow air in frome the dehumidifier. Could probably jerry rig something coming off the top of the dehumidifier down to a 6" duct and go directly into tent with that

I use this thing. I just run it 5% less then what I want. My runoff dumps into the same bucket and I just toss it into the yard every 2 or 3 days. But the dehumidifier pretty much keeps the room around where I want it. Sometimes it never stops running though. I'll turn it down to 40 when everything is in flower
View attachment 1607826
That looks mighty similar to my GE dehumidifier i no longer use cuz its under a factory recall for being a fire hazard! :yoinks: :nono:

I love you too baby...you being prgo might not think not, atm but I really do...you mean the world and the kids..but I'll still win..😆
😭 well tell that to my pregnant brain and my anxiety 😥 a million times and it might just click otherwise this is going to be a long next 7 and a half months of hell for you and I’m sorry but you won’t win this competition , you’ll win other places but definitely not against your wife 😘 💍

Wow! I got two 70 pints, one in the bedroom with the tent and one in the main room in the basement. still doesn't get close to what I want in the tent. Usually just over 60%.That is with it set at 40%. I have to open the tent and blow air in frome the dehumidifier. Could probably jerry rig something coming off the top of the dehumidifier down to a 6" duct and go directly into tent with that
What brand? I run all ac infinity and it never does that...

...Could probably jerry rig something coming off the top of the dehumidifier down to a 6" duct and go directly into tent with that

Yes, you can. I've had to do it a couple times. Position the intake duct so the dehu-unit blows half into it. I would be ready to have the extraction fan turned up. Also depending on your dehumidifiers fan power you may need to position it offset a little. If I fully direct mine into the duct it will inflate my tent like a balloon.

The only downside is that the exhaust dry air from mine is quite warm. So if you're fighting humidity and heat it could fix one but wosen the other.

😭 well tell that to my pregnant brain and my anxiety 😥 a million times and it might just click otherwise this is going to be a long next 7 and a half months of hell for you and I’m sorry but you won’t win this competition , you’ll win other places but definitely not against your wife 😘

😭 well tell that to my pregnant brain and my anxiety 😥 a million times and it might just click otherwise this is going to be a long next 7 and a half months of hell for you and I’m sorry but you won’t win this competition , you’ll win other places but definitely not against your wife 😘 💍
Can't help your pregnant brain, I can tell you all you want to here and it's not enough for you..

It's the exhaust in the ceiling that makes it work. If I turn it off at certain times I'll literally get water running down the walls with the dehumidifier running. 13x13ish room
PXL_20230626_030005498.MP.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back