Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
JP! :pass: How the hell do you control the humidity in there? Obviously the defoliation helps. I got two dehumidifiers, but won't control inside the tent. I gotta unzip the tent and blow the air directly in.
I use this thing. I just run it 5% less then what I want. My runoff dumps into the same bucket and I just toss it into the yard every 2 or 3 days. But the dehumidifier pretty much keeps the room around where I want it. Sometimes it never stops running though. I'll turn it down to 40 when everything is in flower
PXL_20230626_023635994.MP.jpg

I use this thing. I just run it 5% less then what I want. My runoff dumps into the same bucket and I just toss it into the yard every 2 or 3 days. But the dehumidifier pretty much keeps the room around where I want it. Sometimes it never stops running though. I'll turn it down to 40 when everything is in flower
View attachment 1607826
Same I got a big one....

I use a 6in fan on top of the tent for exhaust
I keep my exhaust in the tent ..run the tube out the window...and run a big dehumidifier....keeps it stable...even now it's not out the window but it's still stable...weird with the heat and humidity...the dehumidifier I got pulls alot of water...

Summer right now at the new place is to hot...I might have to run the other tent in the same room as @Mrs.InkAddict suggested...keep em all cool....
Guess when you move next first thing on checklist is making sure the place has a nice new breaker setup that can support what u wanna run! Damn home builders these days better plan for people like us when they run the electric!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back