Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause I bought the washer like 2 years ago and I wanna at least use it 🤣

Did you buy one of those automatic units? I've been curious about those. Do try it out and let us know! I've done the dry ice method and it's brutal on my old arms and shoulders. And my abs! Shaking a weighted bucket... hmm... shake weight... weight loss... am I onto something here?

@InkAddict$ Remember also you are taking advice from stoners on wiring your house :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::baked:IMO from what I've seen of your knowledge of electricity you should really find a qualified electrician to get in there.. Any sparky electrician friends?
We are going to hire a personal....

Friggin stuffed! Corn, basil and burrata ravioli with a lemon cream , crusty baguette and side of rabbit food

Screenshot 2023-06-25 at 10.00.30 PM.png

Did you buy one of those automatic units? I've been curious about those. Do try it out and let us know! I've done the dry ice method and it's brutal on my old arms and shoulders. And my abs! Shaking a weighted bucket... hmm... shake weight... weight loss... am I onto something here?
Yeah I think it was like $70 on Amazon two years ago

finally able to sit with the hubby @InkAddict$ and smoke on the back porch , kids are laying down , we finally have wind to cool off outside, we worked our asses off in this house unpacking and sorting , the plants , the tents, it’s looking so much more like a home not a house ❤️ Now to make new memories and kick your ass at this competition 🍃 💨 😝

finally able to sit with the hubby @InkAddict$ and smoke on the back porch , kids are laying down , we finally have wind to cool off outside, we worked our asses off in this house unpacking and sorting , the plants , the tents, it’s looking so much more like a home not a house ❤️ Now to make new memories and kick your ass at this competition 🍃 💨 😝
Ok hun.. 😁 I'd let you use the 2x2 tent to yourself but that area is to hot 🔥 🥵...for the plants till we get the electric and ac figured out....we will have to stay in the 5x5 till then...even though I'm all set up all 3 tents..
16877456538625368867253186419078.jpg
16877456969406712975942093575251.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back