Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok hun.. 😁 I'd let you use the 2x2 tent to yourself but that area is to hot 🔥 🥵...for the plants till we get the electric and ac figured out....we will have to stay in the 5x5 till then...even though I'm all set up all 3 tents.. View attachment 1607810View attachment 1607811
That might as well be a grow living room smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ and than just make sure for Santa to come for the Christmas tree, you realize that’s the one place in this house I haven’t truly been in … and I’m getting 3 new ac units tomorrow sorry babe but that’s going on credit 😘 your prego wife is too hot 🥵 I might as well order my 5x5 🤷🏼‍♀️ lol 😂

JP! :pass: How the hell do you control the humidity in there? Obviously the defoliation helps. I got two dehumidifiers, but won't control inside the tent. I gotta unzip the tent and blow the air directly in.
Do you have exhaust?

JP! :pass: How the hell do you control the humidity in there? Obviously the defoliation helps. I got two dehumidifiers, but won't control inside the tent. I gotta unzip the tent and blow the air directly in.
I'll run mine out the window...and keep my temp at 80°f 60%rh

Summer right now at the new place is to hot...I might have to run the other tent in the same room as @Mrs.InkAddict suggested...keep em all cool....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back