Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
4x4 autos coming along! Gonna topdress dry flower food and some worm castings today and then try to rotate the plants around cuz if not by time i need to topdress the younger ones in back it may be hard to climb into tent and crouch down! :thumbsup:

image.jpg
image.jpg

@Frankthetank .......:chef:......you wanna a Recipe........?............................:eyebrows:
I’ve never powdered a scorpion, but I have chopped up a few with a garbage disposal :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That being said….isn’t it funny when “chefs” forget that they’re cooking someone else’s food? :pass:

Both my tents are in my bedroom along with a floor ac and i run 2 extension cords to the hallway to put just my 2 lights onto a different breaker and fans and ac on its own breaker! U need to map them out and split the load! ;)
Was gonna say the same thing. One tent is plugged into one end of the house and the other tent has a heavy duty extension to the other end. I am in a mostly open basement though.

Thanks @Mossy. Happy Friday! I'll move him out this weekend sometime.
I'm thinking Avenue of the Giants will make a good partner for him
20230623_110345.jpg

Question for the group, if my AC Infinity 6" vent fan is advertised at 68wt, is that 68watts if your running it at full blast on the number 10 setting, and does that mean if your running it on the #3 setting its only drawing 20.4wt, or is it 68wt no matter the setting? I just always assumed it used less watts when run slower.

Both my tents are in my bedroom along with a floor ac and i run 2 extension cords to the hallway to put just my 2 lights onto a different breaker and fans and ac on its own breaker! U need to map them out and split the load! ;)

Was gonna say the same thing. One tent is plugged into one end of the house and the other tent has a heavy duty extension to the other end. I am in a mostly open basement though.
I added an entirely new circuit for my grow, 30 amp, ran a 10ga wire from the fuse to the outlet box where I split it with two 12ga wires to two 20amp outlets. FAR more than I need! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back