Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be one hell of a setup, I only tally my watts in my tent at just under 400wt 2x4 and, 700wt in my 4x4

About 1800w of leds, two 4x4' and two 3x3' areas, Few hundred watts in pumps and fans.

The window AC is 1100w by itself and it's running all summer here :(

About 1800w of leds, two 4x4' and two 3x3' areas, Few hundred watts in pumps and fans.

If u have room a floor ac works much better! I had a window unit and it would run nonstop all day set at 68 degrees but my floor 1 i had to get when HOA complained is only a lol bigger in btu size but i keep it set on 74 and auto during day and its more comfortable then before!

Its more for feeling blue , it helps with pain in a way where i don't get all locked up so therefore in less pain

Yeah....?....I Thought if they turned you up enough for a Mind Lift ...it would turn you up enough for a pain lift.... :pighug: ...I exected Pinky to be Perky..

Yea, u got some draw going on there. I am glad I didnt start growing back in my first home, that place only had an 60 amp service, present home is 240, I think.

IMG_20230623_122117826_HDR.jpg

Sour crack on the left orange bucket. The boss' whatever 4 in the middle, 2 Bobby's Widow in the front white and blue buckets and Black Strap in the 2 smart pots

I'm lucky my electric company does a smart usage plan. For 6 hours of the day the electric rate is double, but for the rest it's half. Got my grow off during the peak hours so I can sneak it in for about a nickle a kilowatt hour.

And then there's the pain in the butt issue of dealing with a very old home, were each circuit controls, different fixtures throughout the whole dam house, that situation always sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back