Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pretty much have most of the house switched to LED, except for a couple odd shaped recessed ceiling lights, that I cant find a good retro fit led to replace them. But when them leds first came out, they were like $35 for one light bulb, and they could only be used in certain area's, shit, they could kiss my hairy old ass. Now I think their priced reasonable enough for the switch.

I imagine u guys who grew before leds came out, had some real pain in the butt things to deal with. The equipment today, really cuts the watts usage down.
You know it's funny almost I use about the same. I had two 600 watt HID and now I have two 600 watt LED, well close enough./ I can just grow about twice as much now!!
Well, within reason. . .

You know it's funny almost I use about the same. I had two 600 watt HID and now I have two 600 watt LED, well close enough./ I can just grow about twice as much now!!
Well, within reason. . .
I'm beginning to think the real reason they are jacking up electric prices everywhere, is cause leds have cost them alot of profit.

I pretty much have most of the house switched to LED, except for a couple odd shaped recessed ceiling lights, that I cant find a good retro fit led to replace them. But when them leds first came out, they were like $35 for one light bulb, and they could only be used in certain area's, shit, they could kiss my hairy old ass. Now I think their priced reasonable enough for the switch.
Not too mention you can get them in various light temps, from deep yellow to bright blue and even a cyan light(it suppresses melatonin production(perfect for office and school lighting))

Pop in….and 10 pages later, so onto the latest post. Talkative bunch.
Well, within reason. . .
same plants, double the weight, same wattage. Game changer.
Same thoughts as badfinger.

I'm beginning to think the real reason they are jacking up electric prices everywhere, is cause leds have cost them alot of profit.
Actually one big reason is solar. The more folks like you and I generate on our roofs, the less folks are paying the electric company. Some are even getting credit due to their systems. That has to have an impact. I can't wait until I put my system in.

I imagine u guys who grew before leds came out, had some real pain in the butt things to deal with.

actually, it was the other way around :rofl: :shrug: but i jus let the sun deal with it all now & to hell with it :cools: ppp

Actually one big reason is solar. The more folks like you and I generate on our roofs, the less folks are paying the electric company. Some are even getting credit due to their systems. That has to have an impact. I can't wait until I put my system in.
Do you still buy electricity and and then sell back at same rate?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back