Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I changed my GPS american lady voice to an Australian lady voice it drives my wife crazy, I love it. :crying:
What is it about female gps voices that makes women crazy? My ex wife got SUPER pissed when I changed my gps voice to a sexy lady voice. She didn’t say dirty shit, or anything. Just gave directions in kind of a breathy, sexy voice. The ex got pissed, and my laughing didn’t help at all. She eventually just threw it out the window. :doh: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Doing well amigro. We got up early in order to knock out a long walk before the heat set in….Duder’s enjoying his first nap of the day :rofl: how are you doing? Happy Father’s Day:pass:View attachment 1605158
Thank you! He's beat already, waiting to get in on the sesh! I wish we had some heat, still pretty gloomy over here not used to this weather. Bout to drive out to see my pops and go get stoned with him. He loves when I bring the rig over, so I'm probably gonna bring the press and really blow his mind haha.

I changed my GPS american lady voice to an Australian lady voice it drives my wife crazy, I love it. :crying:
I suggested the Darth Vader option, but the dearest did not agree. The Brit was a compromise. :crying:

What is it about female gps voices that makes women crazy? My ex wife got SUPER pissed when I changed my gps voice to a sexy lady voice. She didn’t say dirty shit, or anything. Just gave directions in kind of a breathy, sexy voice. The ex got pissed, and my laughing didn’t help at all. She eventually just threw it out the window. :doh: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Oh I call her my sexy lil vegamite and she HATES it lol. Everytime she gives a direction I'm like "okay baby" or something like that. My wife's in the back with the baby so she can't do shit :crying: :crying: :crying:

Thank you! He's beat already, waiting to get in on the sesh! I wish we had some heat, still pretty gloomy over here not used to this weather. Bout to drive out to see my pops and go get stoned with him. He loves when I bring the rig over, so I'm probably gonna bring the press and really blow his mind haha.
1687103466971.gif

Pinche El Niño :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back