Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plus I was needing a backup for when I break my at home bong.. Hence why I needed a new one for the camper I already stole that one and broke it since last year :doh: :crying::crying:
0778221E-7A3D-4D2E-87FE-EB28EB5DA9D9.jpeg

Okay send a picture of your bag, does it say that anywhere on the bag that it doesn't benefit dicot plants? Should say it on the front.
Trust me @Mañ'O'Green is like me….he ain’t spending money on something that doesn’t work! If he uses it I trust it is worth the cost and shows an added benefit! ;)

I don’t use it but i aint an old pro like he is! Plus i am lazy af and that’s something else needing measuring out when i go to feed! :rofl:

Did someone correctly identify your bug cuz I’m still 14 pages behind?
Mites….captain jacks 👍
Aphids….captain jacks doesn’t do shit! They’ll take a bath in that shit and keep on trucking!

Pretty sure it’s aphids
No I haven’t gotten a positive confirmation I just got home and with try to get the other videos up that I have and some more pics.. but am pretty sure they are aphids or mites they look similar to mite pics I seen but their not red in color

No I haven’t gotten a positive confirmation I just got home and with try to get the other videos up that I have and some more pics.. but am pretty sure they are aphids or mites they look similar to mite pics I seen but their not red in color
That was my thing….they’re clear. Usually mites are brown or red. I’m not great at bug identification, thankfully. :rofl: :d5::toke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back