Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Talon, hot coffee being enjoyed here, dog is fed (and gone back to bed, the lazy girl), and today I build a door for my greenhouse. :)

The greenhouse so far:
View attachment 1605116View attachment 1605117

She is more functional than pretty, but she should grow some plants. It is a bit late now, but I threw in some tomato, basil, and pepper plants anyway to see how it goes. The long term is raised beds with soil all round, but for now I only filled the back and left side, and will use the right side for autopot trays I made for 10 gallon fabric pots. It will be interesting to compare how the autopot plants do in comparison to the raised bed plants. :pighug:
Does your greenhouse have a name yet?

Thanks for the reps, @DCLXVI and @Olderfart! Here's part of my strawberry pickin' crew yesterday.
Fun fact: in Liberian English the word for small child is pikin. Perhaps that's where our American word "pickaninny" came from.
[edit: i just learned from widkipedia that pickaninny may sometimes be a racial slur. No offense intended. I love all my pikeen with all my heart.]
strawberry_pickin.jpg

Does your greenhouse have a name yet?
nope. Unlikely to get one either. My cedar strip kayak doesn't have a name. Nor my truck. Seems that I am not into naming stuff. The dearest and I tried to come up with a name for the brit on our Garmin GPS who tells us how to get where we need to go, but so far, we just call her the "GPS lady". Maybe the lack of naming is genetic. :pighug: OTOH, our mutt has a name. Penny. :biggrin:

nope. Unlikely to get one either. My cedar strip kayak doesn't have a name. Nor my truck. Seems that I am not into naming stuff. The dearest and I tried to come up with a name for the brit on our Garmin GPS who tells us how to get where we need to go, but so far, we just call her the "GPS lady". Maybe the lack of naming is genetic. :pighug: OTOH, our mutt has a name. Penny. :biggrin:
Gale. The GPS woman is named Gale. There, problem solved..:d5::smokeit:

What up @Frankthetank how you doing today? More importantly how's big daddy duder doing :pass: :rofl:
Doing well amigro. We got up early in order to knock out a long walk before the heat set in….Duder’s enjoying his first nap of the day :rofl: how are you doing? Happy Father’s Day:pass:
IMG_0344.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back