Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone here use a humidifier on the out side of your tent? If so, how do ya like it? Thinking about getting one so I can do three plants in my 2x4.
Nope I just turn the dehumidifier down I'm in a basement so unless it's winter I have plenty of humidity outside the tent just put one in the tent to keep VPD on point

Nope I just turn the dehumidifier down I'm in a basement so unless it's winter I have plenty of humidity outside the tent just put one in the tent to keep VPD on point
I basically have low humidity all year round, central air makes it dry in summer, and cast iron baseboard heat in the winter is dry as hell too.

I've never had pink pistils :shrug:

i did, i did! :jump: ...er, once upon a yestersummer :mrgreen:

20200920_134446.jpg
20200921_153146.jpg
20200921_153159.jpg

also found this from the same summer while searchin me folder for Pinky....diff plant tho ;) ppp

20200811_113840.jpg

Back when the kids were still living at home, we would pay maybe $140 to board our pooch for a week, when we went on vacation. My kid said in July when she takes her Alaska cruise, she's paying $1400 to board two dogs for 12 days. I offered to do it for 1/2 that price, but wife screw that shit, we aint stressin the cats for 2 weeks. There went my seed money for the next 5 years, lol.
$165/day to board 2 dogs around here. And the places are so fancy it's ridiculous. Only choices around are either super fancy or basically a pen in somebody's back yard :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back