Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
At home doggy daycare and boarding is my kind of gig. My dogs and cat are totally cool with visitors. Wife won't allow it though. Probably for the better since we'd just end up with like 100 pets
Yeah, but an enterprising young person with a good head on their shoulder could handle 3 to 5 with private pens, on hand playtime ( 30 to 45 minutes min. ), learn how to socialize the pets while they learn...etc......for the cost of in between those other two options....but you know the Govmnt would get involved driving the cost up....so, never mind. :shrug:

Yeah, but an enterprising young person with a good head on their shoulder could handle 3 to 5 with private pens, on hand playtime ( 30 to 45 minutes min. ), learn how to socialize the pets while they learn...etc......for the cost of in between those other two options....but you know the Govmnt would get involved driving the cost up....so, never mind. :shrug:
Already been discussed with the wife. I've got the room and I even train dogs. She's much more open to me pot farming then dog boarding :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back