Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe he used CMD in a cross towards auto that produces pink pistils.
I took @Frankthetank novel advice and searched myself:doh: I was wondering about that one that might be the winner think it is this "304" I asked him about it in PM but he hasn't got back yet

From Gnome or a seedbank?
Last autos from my Bomb seed win after I first joined up and could participate. Cherry Bomb and Big Bomb, 2 in each boot and singles in cups for a mason jar grow. Got em in the Welly BootOff

Thanks babe @InkAddict$ I haven’t been feeling good and you’ve been amazing especially letting me sleep and taking care of the kids ❤️ 🤔 I think it’s edible time what to make what to make 🤤
5463D0E1-4A8B-4A2A-A969-426B8EA7E589.jpeg

I took @Frankthetank novel advice and searched myself:doh: I was wondering about that one that might be the winner think it is this "304" I asked him about it in PM but he hasn't got back yet

You are right, it is 304. Brain fart on my end. He was trying to bring the pinks forward. I can’t buy another seed until I grow a few of what I have.
Photos likely for Fall and a little side hustle, of course.

You are right, it is 304. Brain fart on my end. He was trying to bring the pinks forward. I can’t buy another seed until I grow a few of what I have.
Photos likely for Fall and a little side hustle, of course.

I hear you there I'm not buying any seeds these are prize winnings:woohoo1::wall::joy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back