Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have the house basically divided into two. Baby sitting the daughters two dogs til Monday. Our cats hate them with a passion. Cats get chased and stressed, dogs love it, the lil shits.
This is a stray that knows where to get a meal, our chi's take a good look out the screen door to make sure she's not hunkered down waiting.

Thank you for the good info :toke::worship: Definitely want to run her but was thinking about waiting till I get more gnome's but I don't know when that will be:rolleyes1: From what I've read she a good one for extraction too
Been eyeing his Pinkleberry work. Love the pink pistils.

Back when the kids were still living at home, we would pay maybe $140 to board our pooch for a week, when we went on vacation. My kid said in July when she takes her Alaska cruise, she's paying $1400 to board two dogs for 12 days. I offered to do it for 1/2 that price, but wife screw that shit, we aint stressin the cats for 2 weeks. There went my seed money for the next 5 years, lol.

This is a stray that knows where to get a meal, our chi's take a good look out the screen door to make sure she's not hunkered down waiting.
Our two cats started out as kittens free loading for food on the patio. Too dam cute to let out when their first winter came, so now I sleep with 3 females.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back