Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He got cranky at the recital cause I shushed him and all I could think was "too bad I can't flash him here" 🤣🤣 ended up poking him till he let me hold his hand instead lmao.
Hahahaha !!! This is something I would have done too @InkAddict$

View attachment 1603117View attachment 1603121

It would def get plugged but after heat up still hit fine! I actually last loaded it last night and i prob took 15-20 hits today without loading it cuz it had so much shit in it that wasn’t burnt up! Took a bit to get the hang of big rips so had been reloading it early!
Yeah I do the same the best thing for them is loading small amounts just enough for the session.. I overdo it too either way the coils don’t last too long before getting gummed up I have never tried cleaning them though just burn them off at most

:funny::funny: @Suki knows a better way :eyebrows::dancer:

A good wife will have it all trimmed for you when you get home just sayin:thumbsup::cooldance: I love you honey if your listening:love:
Well this good wife is busy making the $ that’s why I’m not trimming so you would like to switch roles id love to stay home babe 😏 @InkAddict$

Well this good wife is busy making the $ that’s why I’m not trimming so you would like to switch roles id love to stay home babe 😏 @InkAddict$
Nope nope definitely not I’d be more then happy doing all the trimming If I could stay home and not work :kissass::love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back