Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All you happy Monday Live Stoners!

Great start on the morning:
View attachment 1603076

Took all of the emitters off and flushed the lines because I keep getting clogs with the organics I want to continue to run :cuss:

The Blackberry is getting pretty and the RotBlock did not seem to cause any change in color of the pistils.

View attachment 1603077

Perhaps you misunderstood me, Blue lite will help to keep a plant shorter and bushier. The Panama Red grew 8 feet tall despite the extra blue light. The point was genetics plays a dominant roll in a plants physically characteristics.

Get one of these:
View attachment 1603107

We love this machine, I limit carb intake but found out years ago that some are needed to prevent my body from getting too acidic. I have passed so many kidney stones I stopped counting. It all started with the Atkins diet. I lost weight and lowered A1c but the stones was also a result. Vegie noodles are awesome!
View attachment 1603111

Got some errands to run, BBL
I don't like bud trimming bowls makes them look like crap ...I used my ac infinity bowl and sold it....wasn't worth it to me...I'd rather hand trim and get the buds how I want them....I might get one of those trimming bags heard they are better....ty again....so im going with the 650r again no uva since I'll only be running a veg tent they have a 7x7 veg coverage.....perfect for a 5x5....I'd get it refurbished for 550$....

Well this good wife is busy making the $ that’s why I’m not trimming so you would like to switch roles id love to stay home babe 😏 @InkAddict$
He’s hinting for u to buy 1 of these! ;) :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back