Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
2200 pagez, woot! :yay: :clapper:

ok, jus wanted to get that outa the way, seein as how i'll be gone for the afternoon & will miss it, so.... :rolleyes2: :mrgreen: ppp

Premature Speculation.......?.............:eyebrows:...you can get Tablets for that..............:headbang:

Garden Pests come in all shapes and sizes..... :pighug:
IMG_0286.jpeg

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Monday Live Stoners!

Great start on the morning:
IMG_20230612_094728289.jpg

Took all of the emitters off and flushed the lines because I keep getting clogs with the organics I want to continue to run :cuss:

The Blackberry is getting pretty and the RotBlock did not seem to cause any change in color of the pistils.

_DSC5540.JPG

Hlg give out great Afn code that gets a great price cut....100$ off my last order so this will be around 250$ for the veg pro......or I'll just get the 650r again...it's good for a 7x7 veg print....idk....that would be all I need...it cost me $550 for my last one....the one and pucks would be maybe a little cheaper... around $400....I'd guess....might have to go that route....Mañ'O'Green said he grew an 8ft plant with the pucks....so I got to test them out.....and the side boys go in my flower tent....
Perhaps you misunderstood me, Blue lite will help to keep a plant shorter and bushier. The Panama Red grew 8 feet tall despite the extra blue light. The point was genetics plays a dominant roll in a plants physically characteristics.

I need the help trimming too....that shits annoying....tedius...
Get one of these:
a trimer.jpg

I'm off all pasta due to keto diet for diabetes, and I find mashed cauliflower an acceptable substitute. Also damn fine sliced and grilled in butter. :pighug:
We love this machine, I limit carb intake but found out years ago that some are needed to prevent my body from getting too acidic. I have passed so many kidney stones I stopped counting. It all started with the Atkins diet. I lost weight and lowered A1c but the stones was also a result. Vegie noodles are awesome!
2023-06-12_12-45-26.jpg

Got some errands to run, BBL

Yeah that very possible it’s whooped you can try cleaning like greengo suggested.. if you unscrew I bet the hole on the bottom is plugged
image.jpg
image.jpg

It would def get plugged but after heat up still hit fine! I actually last loaded it last night and i prob took 15-20 hits today without loading it cuz it had so much shit in it that wasn’t burnt up! Took a bit to get the hang of big rips so had been reloading it early!

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Monday Live Stoners!

Great start on the morning:
View attachment 1603076

Took all of the emitters off and flushed the lines because I keep getting clogs with the organics I want to continue to run :cuss:

The Blackberry is getting pretty and the RotBlock did not seem to cause any change in color of the pistils.

View attachment 1603077

Perhaps you misunderstood me, Blue lite will help to keep a plant shorter and bushier. The Panama Red grew 8 feet tall despite the extra blue light. The point was genetics plays a dominant roll in a plants physically characteristics.

Get one of these:
View attachment 1603107

We love this machine, I limit carb intake but found out years ago that some are needed to prevent my body from getting too acidic. I have passed so many kidney stones I stopped counting. It all started with the Atkins diet. I lost weight and lowered A1c but the stones was also a result. Vegie noodles are awesome!
View attachment 1603111

Got some errands to run, BBL

Organics your running? Are we talking about kelp and stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back