Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodnight y'all :pass::bighug:

1686540511445.gif

:crying: Maybe... Although the wife did do frequent walks up until her hip issues now she has to be careful otherwise nala will be dead for days and barely be able to walk if she does too much.. The stuff DCL recommended seems to help but she still has good and bad days.. She use to be the same way always ready to walk
So funny, I was just thinking about if you had tried the lubrisyn. Glad to hear it's helping a little.

So funny, I was just thinking about if you had tried the lubrisyn. Glad to hear it's helping a little.
Yeah I think so it's hard to tell like you said we are on a second bottle.. But apparently the wife needs her eyes checked cause we were way over dosing it at first and Nala hated mainly cause it was too much.. But now that is a normal amount it's not too bad but she definitely doesn't like it she tolerates it thank you for sharing it

Ya just remember (not u Frank Mrs Ink lol) the more space the plant has available the bigger it can grow! Plants stuffed in are gonna stay much smaller vs 1 plant allowed to spread its wings!
I'm buying another 5x5ft ac infinity tent and the their new light....my next new setup....has a 5x5 veg. Will be my veg tent...View attachment 1602835
Well I guess I’ll need one too 🤔 okay we need to hurry up and redo the downstairs already lol 😂 smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ why do I have flash backs of having no bedroom again lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back