Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starfox & Mothman - Day 21 :vibe:
20230611_202058.jpg

@GsC4477 - Mate, did you even check any seedbanks for the recommended blueberry strains people mentioned?

North Atlantic Seed Company. Stateside seedbank out of Maine & carries Dutch Passion. Here is a link to their Blueberry Auto:

And - Fastbuds Original Blueberry Auto:

AND

Fastbuds sells direct from their USA site now. Order straight from the source.

I'm buying another 5x5ft ac infinity tent and the their new light....my next new setup....has a 5x5 veg. Will be my veg tent...View attachment 1602835

Hey man!!! Have a 5x5 in action for about a year. If you are only gonna use it for veg, one light will be fine. If you are gonna use it for flower at all, I would suggest two lights. Not to harsh your mellow, but you'll have issues in the corners with light strength. I have a Photontek 1000W and still have corner issues. Others I know that have a 5x5 have the same issue. Would suggest two light designed for a 3x5. Also, if you go with two lights, you can adjust for different plant height and/or stages of growth. Just my 2 cents...

Also, someone just the other day on here was having an issue with a AC light and seemed to think it was a design flaw. Can't remember who it was at the moment :dizzy:, but maybe they will see it and chime in.

Hey man!!! Have a 5x5 in action for about a year. If you are only gonna use it for veg, one light will be fine. If you are gonna use it for flower at all, I would suggest two lights. Not to harsh your mellow, but you'll have issues in the corners with light strength. I have a Photontek 1000W and still have corner issues. Others I know that have a 5x5 have the same issue. Would suggest two light designed for a 3x5. Also, if you go with two lights, you can adjust for different plant height and/or stages of growth. Just my 2 cents...

Also, someone just the other day on here was having an issue with a AC light and seemed to think it was a design flaw. Can't remember who it was at the moment :dizzy:, but maybe they will see it and chime in.
Back to hlg super veg then refurbished...I can get 2...that one covers a 3x5 ft radius....and the afn code takes off alot...well it did....before I oaid 550$ for my 650r....but I'll stick with them they are legit....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back