Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to hlg super veg then refurbished...I can get 2...that one covers a 3x5 ft radius....and the afn code takes off alot...well it did....before I oaid 550$ for my 650r....but I'll stick with them they are legit....

Cool, that was just my thoughts, do some homework to make sure you get what ya want that is practical and for the budget. Happy farming!

Next time you go into the city, can ya send me a couple of dogs and an Italian beef?!!! :haha: Man, I'd put a hurting a good Italian beef right now!!! num num num num:haha:

Well I guess I’ll need one too 🤔 okay we need to hurry up and redo the downstairs already lol 😂 smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ why do I have flash backs of having no bedroom again lol
No we won't go there...we got space now...especially when we move and have both of the 2 family flat....till then we got the 5x5 , 3x2 , and your 2x2....

Isn't this what you are looking for?

Hey Man! Since you're around, what is the maximum amount of calcium sulfate(gypsum) that can be used per gallon? I remember you posting it somewhere, but couldn't find it the other day.

Also, I think you said if using the Cal Sulfate to flush one a week using half strength notes???

Thanks as always in advance!!!

Cool, that was just my thoughts, do some homework to make sure you get what ya want that is practical and for the budget. Happy farming!

Next time you go into the city, can ya send me a couple of dogs and an Italian beef?!!! :haha: Man, I'd put a hurting a good Italian beef right now!!! num num num num:haha:
2 of these or the pucks....6
Screenshot_20230611_233852_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230611_175009_Chrome.jpg
of those....

2 of these or the pucks....6 View attachment 1602842View attachment 1602843of those....

Haven't done any homework on those so can't give ya an informed opinion. I know Man O Green uses the Rapid pucks in conjunction with his Chilled led lights. Pretty sure he has both blue for veg and red pucks for flower.

I was lookin at a Mars hydro sp3000 or the Chilled X3 Growcraft. The Mars are about half the price. Sure there are plenty of other great lights out there as well. Haven't looked in awhile.

Also, check out the website Fishfart Garden Tech. They have corner lights called Corner Boys that seem pretty cool. Might pull the trigger on them! Could easily get by with one light and them. So, that's another option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back