Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those old installations with screw-in fuses are from a time when they didn't have much stuff to plug in, not even electric toasters. A lot of times people have changed the fuse to a higher amperage than what the wiring is designed for. I have a fireman son who always critiques my fire safety issues when he comes. Smoke detectors, plan escape routes for zero visibility, stay near the floor if the house is filling up with smoke, etc. I hope your new house will have a better setup.
Ty I hope the new place does too...

Check out @Jean-O he's got some blueberry crosses i grew double bubble blue berry trouble and I could say it had some blueberry smell.. Maybe he chime in as to which is the most blueberryish

dude i could make you a list, but honestly they all sold out or wont sell to usa.

thanks i just checked, nothing im looking for there.. Apparently all the good blueberry genetics in the US are just gone
Anything specifically about blueberry that you're looking for, or just had one before that you're looking for? There's lots of good berry strains these days that might not be exactly blueberry

Anything specifically about blueberry that you're looking for, or just had one before that you're looking for? There's lots of good berry strains these days that might not be exactly blueberry
Lots of reasons. its just a dame shame thier used to be alot of chioces. now its dry ie. blue shushy, BLUE MICROVERSE F4, what happend???

Good Morning @Olderfart :pass:

We haven't had a day over 75*f in about 3 weeks, most days haven't been higher than 60-65*f.
It ain't morning any more, not even here on the west coast (nearly). Anyway mate, all the best to you whatever time this reaches you. :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back