Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mephisto Double Grape Day 59 Thinking about chopping her she's about ready and she hasn't been doing much.. might give a few more days then chop her but I would like to get the next ones going she she is tasking up space for not much outcome.. Seeing mostly cloudy with a few amber here and there.. Thoughts?:d5: :thanks: :pass:

IMG_4788.JPG

IMG_4791.JPG

IMG_4790.JPG

IMG_4789.JPG

IMG_4793.JPG

IMG_4792.JPG

PTYF8905.JPG
KLPT8620.JPG

I dont know anyhting about linda

linda is a seedbank in spain & have been my own go-to source for quite a while now....they carry 85+ breederz, plus their own in-house strainz that are dirt cheap....and yes, they ship to here in the statez via int'l fedex with tracking....the fastest order i rec'd once was 2 dayz from spain to here in the heartland :cooldance: ppp

Mephisto Double Grape Day 59 Thinking about chopping her she's about ready and she hasn't been doing much.. might give a few more days then chop her but I would like to get the next ones going she she is tasking up space for not much outcome.. Seeing mostly cloudy with a few amber here and there.. Thoughts?:d5: :thanks: :pass:

IMG_4788.JPG

IMG_4791.JPG

IMG_4790.JPG

IMG_4789.JPG

IMG_4793.JPG

IMG_4792.JPG

PTYF8905.JPG
KLPT8620.JPG
Do it if you need the space….. :d5:

linda is a seedbank in spain & have been my own go-to source for quite a while now....they carry 85+ breederz, plus their own in-house strainz that are dirt cheap....and yes, they ship to here in the statez via int'l fedex with tracking....the fastest order i rec'd once was 2 dayz from spain to here in the heartland :cooldance: ppp

thanks i just checked, nothing im looking for there.. Apparently all the good blueberry genetics in the US are just gone

thanks i just checked, nothing im looking for there.. Apparently all the good blueberry genetics in the US are just gone

Check out @Jean-O he's got some blueberry crosses i grew double bubble blue berry trouble and I could say it had some blueberry smell.. Maybe he chime in as to which is the most blueberryish

Those old installations with screw-in fuses are from a time when they didn't have much stuff to plug in, not even electric toasters. A lot of times people have changed the fuse to a higher amperage than what the wiring is designed for. I have a fireman son who always critiques my fire safety issues when he comes. Smoke detectors, plan escape routes for zero visibility, stay near the floor if the house is filling up with smoke, etc. I hope your new house will have a better setup.
They put new ones in...brand new breakers....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back