Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
For example circuit AA 20 amp breaker has the refrigerator 7 amp start 5 amp run, and bathroom lights 2 - 60 watt bulbs, bathroom fan 40 watts and the bathroom and hall outlets.

20 amps x 80% =16 amps safe working load -7 for the frig leaves 9 amps - (160w/120v=)1.33 amps = 7.6 amps available at the hall and bathroom outlets.

bcf.png
:dizzy: ppp

Has anyone here run blue spray shoes? im looking for the best blueberry autos.

im hoping for people that have run or at least 2nd hand accounts. Seems like very slim pickin with Pure blueberry autos, please show me the way if im wrong.

I have ran blue sprayed shoes remix once not much for blueberries but it was fruity and citrusy.. Keep in mind I am not could with the terp profiles

I got big ones too....that my big stuff runs off...only the fans and small side light are on small ones...
Those old installations with screw-in fuses are from a time when they didn't have much stuff to plug in, not even electric toasters. A lot of times people have changed the fuse to a higher amperage than what the wiring is designed for. I have a fireman son who always critiques my fire safety issues when he comes. Smoke detectors, plan escape routes for zero visibility, stay near the floor if the house is filling up with smoke, etc. I hope your new house will have a better setup.

Tell #3 🐁 says good job with the recital, hope you all get/stay healthy. :goodluck:
Oh I had it years ago, so I should be OK. Just gotta keep her away from hubby. I sent him out to start taping the trim going up the stairs so I can get that painted tonight lol. Gotta put the cabinet doors back up in the kitchen still but I'm not feeling it lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back