Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, you're good bud lol. That pot was really dry on Thursday I think. I picked it up and was like wow what happened here. I'm using Pro mix hp which holds like no water compared to the bx which I normally have. Also using rain science bags which don't help keep it wet either. She must have really drank some water was getting large. I ordered living soil bags for the future. I topped her 10-12 days ago also. Other than doing a better job at keeping her wet, anything I should do? I am using a surfactant.
Make sure you got the soil wet all of the way through by fertigating slowly to a good bit of run-off with surfactant then the next day use Recharge, Great White or Mykos to give the microbes a boost. The plants will be fine.

Oye ve,

A surge protector does nothing to prevent or cure over-amping your circuit, you can still cause a fire if your Fuses or Circuit Breakers fail to do their job correctly. These are your protection.

Old houses have fuses, If you have these the chances are your wiring is old and puts you at higher risk for fires.
2023-06-11_17-59-33.jpg

This is a more modern service panel and if up to date with Arc protection breakers you are better protected.

2023-06-11_17-58-38.jpg

What you really need to do is map your houses circuits, switch off one breaker or pull one fuse from the service box and physically go test every outlet and light in the house. Draw a map that shows everything that does not have power. then go switch it back on and verify that everything on the map now has power. If something does not have power then you have a wiring fault or abandoned run.

Do this for every circuit. Now add up every light and appliance that runs on each circuit, subtract that from 80% of the circuts breaker/fuse rating and you have what is left over for you to use in your grow room. Now you know all of the outlets that are on separate circuits so you can divide the load.

For example circuit AA 20 amp breaker has the refrigerator 7 amp start 5 amp run, and bathroom lights 2 - 60 watt bulbs, bathroom fan 40 watts and the bathroom and hall outlets.

20 amps x 80% =16 amps safe working load -7 for the frig leaves 9 amps - (160w/120v=)1.33 amps = 7.6 amps available at the hall and bathroom outlets.

The next thing you need to know is how much power your grow equipment is actually using. Get a watt meter
2023-06-11_18-46-36.jpg Then do not use more than 7.6 amps from circuit AA.

Yes this is a lot of work but you only have to do it once and it could save your life.

Was thinking about renting a car, so I can smoke in it. :rofl: :yoinks:
I rented a car in Cancún a few years ago and drove it across Yucatán to Mérida, visiting various archeological sites on and off the beaten path. I was required to buy their insurance, which I usually decline in USA because my credit card provides rental insurance. They gave me a car with no plates on it. Apparently if you put plates on a car they'll disappear before the day is done. You need to pay somebody to watch your car while you're in a restaurant, and park in a guarded car park at night. Driving cross-country, when you pass a sand-bagged machine-gun nest by the side of the road, you'll know you're approaching an army checkpoint where you'll need to provide documents and get your car searched. People were very friendly and helpful in general.

The perfect stoner enclave! Enough land that nobody can view your shenanigans, a greenhouse to grow lotsa the dank, all stoners think underground tunnels are cool, plus you could get rid of that pesky crash machine in the garage and install the ultimate stoner accoutrement in the cold country ……a hot tub :rofl:

thats kinda how i roll lol​

Has anyone here run blue spray shoes? im looking for the best blueberry autos.
The best blueberry is Auto-blueberry by Dutch Passion and Blueberry Muffin by Humboldt if you want a photoperiod.

Both are mega blueberry flavor and terpenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back