Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well folks think my work is done here:stir: One more day for this work week it's time for bed :lildab::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

1686281711470.gif

I did the creme brûlée, it has to set in the fridge "for several hours" so I'm taking it tomorrow instead. We've already eaten four of the 12 🤣

Pre bruelee-ing
View attachment 1601723
Torches up ;)
image.jpg

Pay no attention to dem sexy stems in da background! ;) :eyebrows: :crying:

Yeah you're right. Plus I remembered I still need to run the bowl for my stand mixer through the dishwasher before I use it again, I don't think this counts as cleaning it lmao
View attachment 1601593

She really enjoyed the last bits of frosting that were in there though lmao
My hound Penny would disagree. Ready for putting back on the shelf would be her take on it. Post licky dishwasher is our norm though. Unless someone forgets. Now why oh why would that happen. :pighug::rofl:

Yeah me and wildbill were talking about that.. I've also thought that I've overwatered which is another reason they are short but my weights are coming up so it don't matter to me if they're short and fat:headbang:

I like them shorttoo , but a wee bit more stretch might help with air circulation. My weights are ok too, but I have yet to make a pounder, so improvement might be doable. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back