Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My hound Penny would disagree. Ready for putting back on the shelf would be her take on it. Post licky dishwasher is our norm though. Unless someone forgets. Now why oh why would that happen. :pighug::rofl:
1686282388376.gif

A few weeks ago, I realized I had been drinking out of a cup that Dude had drank a bunch of water out of a few hours earlier. Undoubtably slobbered back into it….my stoned ass just kept filling it back up until I remembered that he had drank out of it when we were in the Jeep earlier :doh: :doh: :doh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

View attachment 1601728

A few weeks ago, I realized I had been drinking out of a cup that Dude had drank a bunch of water out of a few hours earlier. Undoubtably slobbered back into it….my stoned ass just kept filling it back up until I remembered that he had drank out of it when we were in the Jeep earlier :doh: :doh: :doh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
1686282817893.gif

1686282888029.gif

View attachment 1601728

Never had a dog that could drink out of a cup before :yoinks: But there's always a cat around here and they dunk their dirty ass feet in glasses of water :kitty: So were pretty much only drinks out of bottles or cups with lids :lol::pass:

Never had a dog that could drink out of a cup before :yoinks: But there's always a cat around here and they dunk their dirty ass feet in glasses of water :kitty: So were pretty much only drinks out of bottles or cups with lids :lol::pass:
Oh yeah, dude drinks outta my yeti…. I think he likes it because it’s cold. Whenever we go hiking he insists on drinking it as soon as we get back into the Jeep. I end up drinking the warm bottle of water I brought for him :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

16566e65-aa5d-40b1-a9dd-5be2eba67624_73967563565895.gif
ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back