Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:whew: I get nervous asking questions feel like I offend people sometimes :thanks::d5::lildab::pass:
Nothing to worry about around here mate, you must be confusing AFN with some other forum that I, and many others here, avoid like the plague. On AFN, there is lots of patient help, and bugger all flaming. I should know, I have received lots of help, and no one has dumped on me for dumb questions yet. :pighug: Party on, and keep the questions coming. Someone else will always be interested in the answer(s) :bighug:

I went back and looked again, and they have 2 switches, one for UV and one for infrared.
Mars has ones just like that I was looking at. But I think you have to manually switch them and I ain't got time for that. The hlg one was $104 including shipping with franks code

With them reflective walls for some reason that space just scream “hotbox” to me but could be wrong! :shrug:

Not to mention if he still has extra lights mounted sideways on the walls adding to the heat!
1686280939457.gif

I guess I don't get this I never have this issue but would like to have it :worship:How much light are they getting? My plants stay short and I think it's cause i push them hard with light but I might be in field:shrug::baked:
Mine stay short because of too much blue light. More warm screw in bulbs in my future. :pighug: That, at any rate, is my theory, and I'm sticking to it until I try my fix next winter. :biggrin:

Mine stay short because of too much blue light. More warm screw in bulbs in my future. :pighug: That, at any rate, is my theory, and I'm sticking to it until I try my fix next winter. :biggrin:
Yeah me and wildbill were talking about that.. I've also thought that I've overwatered which is another reason they are short but my weights are coming up so it don't matter to me if they're short and fat:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back