Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other news got these as a birthday present to take the nephews! Should be a kick ass game! :headbang:

D02DC840-598E-4961-BA41-84D61727EDD0.png

U want those separate cuz the far red i think u wanna turn on lil before and off lil after your main LED grow lights! Not positive tho
I went back and looked again, and they have 2 switches, one for UV and one for infrared.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2023-06-08 23-14-35.png
    Screenshot from 2023-06-08 23-14-35.png
    182.1 KB · Views: 5
I guess I don't get this I never have this issue but would like to have it :worship:How much light are they getting? My plants stay short and I think it's cause i push them hard with light but I might be in field:shrug::baked:
I'm following the autoflower dli chart

I went back and looked again, and they have 2 switches, one for UV and one for infrared.
So what every day u gonna wait and turn uv on part way into the day and off in evening cuz u don’t want it lit up before your LED comes on!

Red coming on by itself is what activates the emerson effect but its like 15min before LeD comes on u want the red to come on all by itself!

How’s the heat and humidity?

For what it’s worth…. I wouldn’t take that, or any chart as gospel.
With them reflective walls for some reason that space just scream “hotbox” to me but could be wrong! :shrug:

Not to mention if he still has extra lights mounted sideways on the walls adding to the heat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back