Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
so browsing nightowls reddit i click the link to their afn and its a dead link to the old site, how many new members is this turning away? @Mossy @Mañ'O'Green idk if im tagging the right people but someone should contact them and have them add the new link..

Dead Link on their reddit:

EDIT: mephisto doesnt even have a link to AFN on reddit, whoever is cool with stan should have him add it to the reddit.
we gotta rep our set man!

@TheWildcard @stan_mephisto @parsing_trees
so browsing nightowls reddit i click the link to their afn and its a dead link to the old site, how many new members is this turning away? @Mossy @Mañ'O'Green idk if im tagging the right people but someone should contact them and have them add the new link..

Dead Link on their reddit:

EDIT: mephisto doesnt even have a link to AFN on reddit, whoever is cool with stan should have him add it to the reddit.
we gotta rep our set man!

i feel like since the site change its been kinda dead we gotta get those numbers up
rookie-numbers.gif

the community in reddit is toxic and really has alot of goobers who dont grow giving feedback. ive used reddit for years but just to lurk cause it does have interesting things to look at. but its not a growers forum like this at all. check it out and read comments youll see for yourself.
I'm good then...I'll stay right at home here at AFN....

Been a bunch more cultivator club members added lately, compared to the past couple of months at least :shrug:
yeah im not knocking our site im just trying to figure out how we can get more traffic here so i dont have to go to reddit to find out about the new drops and stuff. this is the mofuckin AUTOFLOWER NETWORK we should get that news if not first at least second lol

Dead Link on their reddit: ...
Fixed.

And I refer people to here on r/autoflowers and r/MephHeads pretty often! I've also updated some .net links to .org in old posts, for what that's worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back