Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure what the colors mean but this is from the night owl reddit:
ttcc4spcrt4b1.jpg

.....why arent there any mods from the night owl reddit on here? or from night owl in general? you would think these companies would want to engage more on the AUTOFLOWER NETWORK.... on the 420 release dark horse podcast, daz sounded shocked that people were still even on this site.. even stan from mephisto has been slacking on posting the weekly updates. are we not a valued bunch of people or are we just in reddits shadow? sounds like we need to promote this site more, but how do we do it without being marked as spam... ?
There’s several companies that no longer have representation here, that used to. I was trying to find a fastbuds representative for a member that got ripped off by them….but no rep

@TheWildcard is a member here and he's a reddit mod for night owl. Or at least was, I don't check reddit very often
yeah but hes not active. i check reddit cause thats where everything is posted, but im a lurker i dont post there. i get that reddit has more traffic but its just odd that autoflower companies arent well represented on this kick ass autoflower site. we shit on reddit high key. but im just poking at things above my pay grade so ill stop. :shrug::pass:

@TheWildcard is a member here and he's a reddit mod for night owl. Or at least was, I don't check reddit very often
on both night owl and mephistos sub reddits, the mods who represent the companies write back same day too lol i just dont know why our site which is better than reddit any day of the week doesnt have that same representation for the companies.

Is reddit legit? I only post here
the community in reddit is toxic and really has alot of goobers who dont grow giving feedback. ive used reddit for years but just to lurk cause it does have interesting things to look at. but its not a growers forum like this at all. check it out and read comments youll see for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back