Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is getting out of hand I need to hurry and move to put it in my 5x5...
20230608_184541.jpg

There’s several companies that no longer have representation here, that used to. I was trying to find a fastbuds representative for a member that got ripped off by them….but no rep

If you don't mind me asking how did they get ripped off by fastbuds? :face:Just curious and I agree there is a few companies that are MIA:pass:

This is getting out of hand I need to hurry and move to put it in my 5x5...View attachment 1601669

I guess I don't get this I never have this issue but would like to have it :worship:How much light are they getting? My plants stay short and I think it's cause i push them hard with light but I might be in field:shrug::baked:

If you don't mind me asking how did they get ripped off by fastbuds? :face:Just curious and I agree there is a few companies that are MIA:pass:

I guess I don't get this I never have this issue but would like to have it :worship:How much light are they getting? My plants stay short and I think it's cause i push them hard with light but I might be in field:shrug::baked:
I was going to ask the same thing @InkAddict$ They seem to have stretched excessively…..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back