Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
June 16 - June 23
15% off most autos!
And then the July 4th drop from night owl, I think everyone is just getting weed for Christmas :rofl:
Screenshot_20230608_141030_DuckDuckGo.png

Those are leaf trichs it is nowhere near ready bro!
It's cloudy everywhere and has amber it's 75 dayz old.....but it could go longer...I think but I'm trying to get to where I don't have to move a bunch of plants to the new place...I already have 18 to move....

Me been a bit negligent with LSC as i'm'a hopping around here this spring :mrgreen: Making gnome teas for the gardens, turning compost piles, planting veggies, and assorted other honeydo projects.

@Mossy Auntie here's some flowers for you .. and for all you LSC folks, I gots a twin on a Seedstockers CBD Critical XXL. They were double potted, butz now there is 3 :biggrin:. I know i only dropped two seeds eh :thumbsup: I can count that far. :mrgreen:

Take goodz care folks :d5:

june 2023.jpg

CBD critical 6-8.jpg

not sure what the colors mean but this is from the night owl reddit:
ttcc4spcrt4b1.jpg

.....why arent there any mods from the night owl reddit on here? or from night owl in general? you would think these companies would want to engage more on the AUTOFLOWER NETWORK.... on the 420 release dark horse podcast, daz sounded shocked that people were still even on this site.. even stan from mephisto has been slacking on posting the weekly updates. are we not a valued bunch of people or are we just in reddits shadow? sounds like we need to promote this site more, but how do we do it without being marked as spam... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back